Registrations now open
Information & Registration Day
Registration day will be held at Boronia Park
Sunday 23 February 2pm – 4pm
2-3pm for U6-U10
3-4pm for U11-16
Wear your boots and bring water and a mouthguard.
Don’t forget to register for a $100 Active Kids voucher PRIOR to registering with us
What is Active Kids?
The NSW Government will provide a $100 voucher to parents/guardians of children (4.5 – 18 years’ old) enrolled in school from Kindergarten to Year 12. This includes those who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary school education at TAFE NSW. The $100 voucher can be used for registration and participation costs for sport and fitness activities.
Once you have your voucher please proceed back to our website and register to play in the 2020 season.
Firstly, please redeem your Active Kids Voucher. This process will take approximately 5-10 minutes for each child. We recommend you have your Driver’s Licence and Medicare Card ready as they are needed for verification purposes.
You can then complete your registrations through the:
1. Open Rugby Xplorer App or got to the Rugby Portal
2. Click “Register”
3. Select who you would like to “Register” (ensure tick next to their record), Click “Continue”
4. Enter Club Name (Hunters Hill JRU) and “search”
5. Click Club Name and “next” (Hunters Hill JRU Sydney Junior Rugby Union)
Minis and Juniors are XV’s Juniors (U6 – U18)
ROLE >> Player
REGISTRATION TYPE >> XV’s Juniors
DURATION >> Season Try rugby (U4-U5)
ROLE >> Modified Rugby Participant
REGISTRATION TYPE >> Little Rugby
DURATION >> Season
7. Check personal details
8. Update address, gender and country of origin, PLEASE CHOOSE PUBLIC PROFILE – we can not allocate you to a team if your profiles are made private.
9. Enter emergency contact details, click “next”
10. Additional information – If Under 18 Enter school, Height and Weight. If non-playing members please enter your Working With Children details
11. If Applicable, Enter NSW Active Kids voucher
12. Agree to Rugby AU T&C’s
13. Click “continue to payment”
14. Select Payment Option – Credit or Debit Cards only
15. Confirmation screen will appear, and confirmation email will be sent to the participant. Click “Finish”
16. Would you like to add another registration, If YES please complete steps 3 through to 20
If NO – you are all done and ready to play Rugby with Hunters Hill Junior Rugby for the season of 2020.
PLEASE NOTE – REGISTER YOUR PLAYERS, COACHES, MANAGERS and VOLUNTEERS FOR HUNTERS HILL JUNIOR RUGBY THROUGH RUGBY XPLORER APP
If you have any questions or need help with registration, please contact our Registrar at email@example.com
- Prices range from $100 to $275+GST (depending on your age group).
- New players receive shorts, socks, headgear, a training top & free entry to Waratahs home games!
- There are approximately 14 rounds of rugby
- Your Age Group Co-ordinator will get in touch with you regarding pre season training.
- Training is always at our home ground of Boronia Oval, otherwise known as the Field of Dreams. There are three Fields – B1, which is the main field, B2 running parallel to the netball courts and B3 which is accessible by the stairs near the cricket nets.
- Tuesday night training runs from 5:15pm – 6:30pm for our U10, U11 and U12’s . Under 13 and Under 14’s train on Wednesdays from 6pm – 7:30pm. Try Rugby and all Mini’s (7-9’s) train Friday night from 5pm.
- The season runs from 27th March for Juniors and 14 Feb for Minis until August.
BONUS! Bring a mate.
Bring a new player into the club and once they are registered you will score a Rebel Sport $30 voucher. Once your referred players registration has been completed, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the new players name for verification. Vouchers will be available from week 2 of preseason training and can go towards to the cost of new footy boots!