Registrations are now open.
Information & Registration Day
Registration days will be held at Boronia Park
1st Registration / Information Day Saturday 6 February 2pm – 4pm
2nd Registration / Information Day Saturday 6 March 2pm – 4pm
2-3pm for U6-U10
3-4pm for U11-16
Wear your boots and bring water and a mouthguard.
Don’t forget to register for a $100 Active Kids voucher PRIOR to registering with us
What is Active Kids?
The NSW Government will provide a $100 voucher to parents/guardians of children (4.5 – 18 years’ old) enrolled in school from Kindergarten to Year 12. This includes those who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary school education at TAFE NSW. The $100 voucher can be used for registration and participation costs for sport and fitness activities.
Once you have your voucher please proceed back to our website and register to play in the 2021 season.
Firstly, please redeem your Active Kids Voucher. This process will take approximately 5-10 minutes for each child. We recommend you have your Driver’s Licence and Medicare Card ready as they are needed for verification purposes.
You can then complete your registrations through the:
- Login in to Rugby Xplorer (on the app or at myaccount.rugbyxplorer.com.au) – use the login details you did for the Winter comp or sign up if you’re new.
- Select “More” at the bottom right-hand corner and then “Register”
- Select the players’ name and click next
- Find Hunters Hill Junior Rugby Union (not the seniors club!) and click next
- Registration:Role = See note (2) belowRegistration Type = See note (3) below
Duration = Season
- Click through the remaining prompts, updating height and weight if need be.
- Follow the directions through to the payment page.
(1) Users will also be charged an additional 2% transaction fee at checkout.
- Modified Rugby Participant – Little Rugby (Try Rugby) U4 – U6, boys and girls run through winter XV season.
- Get into Rugby Participant – 4 week introductory program for boys and girls U4 – U8 run during Feb 2021.
- Player – XVs Juniors
(3) Registration types:
- XVs Juniors – Minis and Juniors U6 – U15 (includes U6 – U12 girls).
If you have any questions or need help with registration, please contact our Registrar at email@example.com
- Prices range from $100 to $275+GST (depending on your age group).
- New players receive shorts, socks, headgear, a training top & free entry to Waratahs home games!
- There are approximately 14 rounds of rugby
- Your Age Group Co-ordinator will get in touch with you regarding pre season training.
- Training is always at our home ground of Boronia Oval, otherwise known as the Field of Dreams. There are three Fields – B1, which is the main field, B2 running parallel to the netball courts and B3 which is accessible by the stairs near the cricket nets.
- Tuesday night training runs from 5:15pm – 6:30pm for our U10 and U12’s. Thursday nights for U11’s, U13, U14 and U15’s. Try Rugby and all Mini’s (7-9’s) train Friday night from 5pm.
- The 2021 season runs from May-Sept for Juniors and from May-August for Minis.
BONUS! Bring a mate.
Bring a new player into the club and once they are registered you will score a Rebel Sport $30 voucher. Once your referred players registration has been completed, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and the new players name for verification. Vouchers will be available from week 2 of preseason training and can go towards to the cost of new footy boots!